Turtl Premium is finally here

Hi, everyone! We’re very excited to tell you that we have finally launched our Premium service. Please see the announcement here: https://turtlapp.com/2019/04/premium-launch/

Note that for the time being, the restrictions on profile sizes are not enforced because there’s not a good way to see the size of your profile in the current version of the app. Once this is fixed, we will start capping the free accounts at 50mb.

Thanks!

Could you add a tier like basic+ for $1 a month. Like Bitwarden has. I have already donated to the project before but if I commit to monthly or yearly plans for a project in beta (& not updated in over 6 months) I would definitely prefer to start very affordable. IMHO.

That seems like a very good idea.

Indeed, it might see an uptake in income for Andrew that could at least justify putting another dev on Turtl so he could focus on his other ambitious and IMHO even more impactful projects for the world . But until then we’re all we have and it’s good of us to support each other, until more tech-savvies adopt Turtl for their own use and dig into the code and share fixes/updates in true FOSS spirit

I’m a fan of “pay once a year” plans. If this would be also possible in future this would be awesome. :slight_smile: