Still Being Maintained?

Hey all, I’ve just discovered Turtl and I love it, but was just wondering if this is still being maintained? I can’t find any responses to questions since a couple of years ago maybe - if the devs are just stretched thin that’s cool and I’ll stick by it, just wanting to make sure!

My only request is some form of dark mode please!

Android user.

I had the same question not too long ago. Considering one can still sign up for the premium and the servers are up, it looks to still be maintained and developed. There are only two thinly stretched devs handling the project. It’s always recommended to regularly back files up though! Turtl has a nice export function for that. The community seems pretty small too, but it should grow as the project matures and more people promote it.

i just did it manuly aditing the scc works both on android and on mac os:)

I dont think they are maintaining. Its too bad. I need a secure note app. Unfortunately the Play store wont let me install the turtlapp because it says this app was developed for an older version of Android. Mine is Android 9 and last OS update was in 2019.

Too bad, this looked like a winner. Guess its already dead and waiting to fall over :sob::sob::sob:

I know that feel bro.
I’ve stopped using the app as I can no longer install repo dependencies on my PC.
The app on my phone is still running so I was able to backup at least.
I’m trying out standard notes for a replacement.