Just found your project and it looks good so far!
I’m a long time Tomboy/Rainy user under linux/android and am looking for some thing more modern but hopefully able to get a similar feature set.
Here are a few features that I’d love to see, if possible!
- sticky notes (on desktop with minimal interface, auto start pinned notes on application launch)
- search all spaces at once
- left side list showing all spaces expanded at once (via “All Spaces”, or something similar), and ability to pin list open
- theme-ability (window color, highlight color, text color, etc…)
- hot key support (I currently have ctrl-F1 bound to the search box on tomboy, globally)
- local caching for situations when there is no reception, opening the app detects no valid/or slow connection, and opens cached files in offline mode immediately (I wanted to like google keep but reading from cloud with poor reception really turned me off, vs tomdroid with cached files, for immediate viewing)
As I type this, it’s like I am asking for a Turtl Tomboy, but there will definitely be useful features that overlap.
Thank you very much!