Could Someone Give me Advice on Using Turtl for Research and Collaboration?

Hello there,

I am relatively new to Turtl and I am excited about its potential for organizing my research and collaborating with colleagues. Although; I am still exploring its features and would love to hear from more experienced users about their tips; best practices; and any challenges they have overcome.

How do you structure your notebooks and tags to keep your research organized efficiently? Do you have any tips for maintaining clarity and ease of access over time?

What methods do you find most effective for collaborating with others on Turtl? Are there any features or integrations that facilitate teamwork?

How secure is Turtl for storing sensitive research data? Are there additional steps one should take to enhance security; especially when collaborating with external partners?

Are there any third-party tools or services that you find particularly useful alongside Turtl? How do you integrate Turtl into your broader research workflow?

Have you encountered any performance issues with Turtl; especially when handling large amounts of data or during peak usage times? How do you manage or mitigate these issues?

Also, I have gone through this post: https://community.turtlapp.com/t/login-failed-couldnt-connect-to-server/488tableau which definitely helped me out a lot.

I am excited to hear your experiences and insights into using Turtl effectively for academic or professional research. Any personal anecdotes; workflow examples; or practical advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.